Ashland Partners’ Educational Conference
- Date: - (all day)
- Location: The City Club of San Francisco
Stock Exchange Tower, 155 Sansome Street
San Francisco, California 94104
This two-day practical course will give a thorough understanding of the fundamentals of performance measurement, ranging from basic return calculation, benchmarks, risk-adjusted performance measurement, and attribution techniques to the Global Investment Performance Standards.
Through class lectures, interactive discussion, practical exercises and team presentations, you will be able to:
- Understand the critical concepts of performance measurement
- Learn the different ways to derive returns (and why the results can vary)
- Comprehend how cash flows affect the returns
- Analyze the principles of benchmarking
- Ascertain why risk measurement and control are important and what the measures mean
- Discern the role of attribution, the challenges in getting it right, and how it should be used
- Understand what’s required to obtain and maintain compliance with the Global Investment Performance Standards
Questions? Contact Brigitte Nickel at 541.857.8800 for details.