Ashland Partners is a PCAOB-registered, specialty CPA firm providing due diligence solutions to the financial services industry. Ashland Partners’ hallmarks are innovation and service dedicated to supporting clients as they provide transparency and assurance to their current and prospective clients. Founded in 1992, Ashland Partners pioneered the GIPS® verification business and remains the largest firm globally with over 700 engagements in twenty-five countries. True to its ideals, Ashland Partners has continued to broaden its roster of services to leverage the firm's unique understanding of the financial services industry to meet the ever-changing needs of our clients.
Our client model is based on a consultative approach designed to maximize client resources and improve efficiency. With flat-fee pricing, Ashland Partners prides itself on being available to the client without fear of higher fees and unexpected charges. Some of our other benefits:
- Our extensive, world-wide client base yields an unrivaled understanding of best practice and emerging trends in the industry.
- Unlike other global CPA firms, Ashland Partners is one firm, not a collection of offices hampered by communication problems. Regardless of our clients' locations, we provide a consistent, integrated solution.
- Ashland Partners has invested heavily in technology to deliver cost-effective, efficient services as well as to secure the confidentiality of our clients’ data. Ashland Partners is ISO 27001 certified.
- With over 100 employees in five US and three Asian offices, Ashland Partners has the reach to provide continuous service to clients worldwide.
- Many of our staff and partners gained industry experience prior to joining Ashland Partners. We know and understand the challenges you face.
We invite you to explore the website to learn more about Ashland Partners and the services we provide to the financial services industry. If you would like to speak with someone, please contact Jason Millard, Partner, at 541.842.8404.