LATEST TRENDS WITH CYBER SECURITY
Please join Ashland Partners & Company for a complimentary networking luncheon as we discuss the latest trends with cyber security. During the luncheon, Director of Cyber Security Services, Alan Jackson, CISSP, will address:
- How to fulfill your cyber security requirement
- Components you need to meet SEC requirements
- Cyber policies you need in place
- Cyber security areas the SEC will look at in the future
- Risk & Vendor Assessments
Participants may earn up to 2 CPE Credits in "Business Management and Organization – MIS."
2017 INDUSTRY UPDATES
Please join Ashland Partners for a complimentary luncheon as we discuss industry updates and hot topics that have shaped the industry over the last year, including:
- Cyber Security - Are you just checking a box for the SEC?
- Vendor Due Diligence - What do you need to be thinking about?
- Surprise Custody Examinations - SLOAs and Inadvertent Custody
- Performance Presentation - Is that model as well formed as it looks?
April 25 & 26 | New York, NY
May | Boston, MA
June | San Francisco, CA
Ashland Partners & Company LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.