The Ashland Partners’ Internship Program gives students exposure to both the accounting and investment services industries.
- Internships are available throughout the year, for three month periods and require a 20 hours per week commitment.
- Upon completion of the initial three month period and subject to management approval, internships may be extended.
- The nature of workflow accommodates both our needs and your class schedule.
- Interns are paid a competitive hourly rate.
- Top performers’ ability to gain full time job with Ashland Partners.
- Gain experience in the field of assurance and attestation services.
- Contribute directly to servicing some of the top investment firms in the world.
- Work side-by-side with a team of experienced and driven leaders at our firm.
- Enhance your professional skills collaborating with mentors on client driven projects.
- Completed at least two full years of college education (Accounting, Finance, Business, and/or Economic classes required).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office® (primarily Excel).
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Highly motivated and demonstrate a professional demeanor.
- Good time management and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
If you have any questions or are interested in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. All inquiries will be held in strictest confidence.
Ashland Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.